Terms and Conditions for Transacting on https://estore.techuva.com
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended from time to time.
All kinds of correspondence should be addressed to the support office address as given above.
The information, products and services including but not limited to communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, offered on this Website or through other mediums, whether now known or hereafter developed, is solely for the Users information and subject to the Users acceptance of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. Users use of the Website and/ or services is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Website. The Company, its affiliate companies, associate companies, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, advisors, accountants, agents, service providers and/ or suppliers assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly and/or indirectly to any action and/or inaction that the User take based on the information, services, Products (as defined hereinafter) and other materials offered on this Website. While the Company strives to keep the information relating to the various Products offered on this Website accurate, complete and up-to-date, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, service providers and suppliers cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage and/or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timelines of the information.
The Company may change, suspend and/or discontinue the Product(s) at any time, including the availability of any feature, database and content on the Website. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services and/or restrict User’s access to parts and/or all of the services without notice and/or liability to the Users.
The words and phrases used in these terms are defined as under unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof:
2. "Company" shall mean Techuva Solutions Pvt. Limited.
3. "Exchange Policy" shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause VIII.
4. "Product(s)" shall mean any good and/or service offered for sale on the Website for consideration.
5. "Refund Policy" shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause VIII.
7. "User" / "Users" shall mean any person/persons and/or legal entity(ies) who visits, uses, deals with and/or transact at https://estore.techuva.com in any way.
8. "Website" shall mean https://estore.techuva.com, a website owned and operated by the Company for facilitating online transactions including the related mobile site and mobile application introduced from time to time.
Any person who is above eighteen (18) years of age, transacting in legally acceptable currency and competent to enter into valid contract as defined under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to visit, use, deal and/or transact at the Website. If User is not competent to enter into valid contract then User is prohibited to visit, use, deal and/or transact at the Website. Your visit, dealing and/or transaction at the Website shall be treated as your representation that you are competent to enter into valid legal contracts as defined under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
User agrees to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Users display name and passwords and User shall be responsible for all activities that occur under User’s display name and password. User shall further be responsible for Users use of the services and access of the Website (as well as for use of Users account by others, including without limitation minors living with User). User warrants that all information supplied by User in using the services and accessing the Website, including without limitation Users name, email address, street address, telephone number, mobile number, credit / debit card and/ or any other payment instrument number and other payment details is correct and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may render the User’s account to be temporarily or permanently suspended or indefinite blockage of access to the Website.
III. Amendment of Terms
The Company is entitled, at its sole discretion or as may be required by law, to amend these Terms & Conditions anytime without any prior intimation to Users. User shall continue be responsible and shall be bound to this Agreement as amended by the Company from time to time. Continued use of this Website shall constitute Users acceptance of the modified Terms and conditions of the Agreement
IV. Website Content
The Website and its content shall only be used in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. All Products/materials displayed and/ on the Website are protected by intellectual property rights owned by the Company (as applicable), its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, contractors, partners, and/ or suppliers as the case may be. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to applicable laws.
If a User uses any information available on the Website for any research that results in an article and/ or other publication, the User should list the Company as a resource in Users bibliography and the User shall take prior written permission and ensure that no documents or graphics, including logos, sourced from the Website and/ or Products are modified in any way.
User acknowledges that the Company may or may not pre-screen content, but that the Company and/ or its assignees reserves the right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content and/ or Products from the Website at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations or complaints from third parties and/ or authorities relating to such Content) and/ or for no reason at all.
The Company’s logos, product and service marks and/ or names are trademarks which are owned by the Company (the "Marks" ). Without the prior written permission of the Company, or its appropriate affiliates, User agrees not to display and/or use in any manner, the Marks. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right in and/ or to the Marks without the express written permission of the Company or such third party. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
User’s misuse of the Products, material and/or Marks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. User is advised that the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Website and/ or services and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking appropriate remedies including criminal sanctions solely at Users risk as to costs and consequences.
V. Registration Data
User shall be entitled to use the Website for any online shopping transaction after getting him/her registered on the Website after furnishing all relevant information relating to User as sought on the Website. User shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality of its User Id and Password.
User shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all such details/information given by User during registration. If the Company has reason to doubt the correctness of any details/information furnished by User or in case any information furnished by User is found incorrect, false or misleading then the Company shall be entitled to cancel or suspend the registration of User permanently or for such period as the Company deems fit.
User shall not (a) select or use name, User ID, mobile number and/or mail id, of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or (b) use a User id a name subject to any rights of a person other than User without appropriate authorization. The Company reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel User id in its discretion.
In order to ensure that the Company is not violating any rights that the User may have in his/her Information, User hereby agrees to grant in favour of the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the database rights which the User has in his/her Information, including but not limited to rights in any media now or in future with respect to Users Information solely to enable the Company to use the information supplied by the User to the Company. The Company will only use Users Information in accordance with the Agreement.
User agrees and understands that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for:
1. Delivery of Product(s) at wrong address furnished by User.
2. Any loss and/or damage to User due to incorrect, incomplete and/or false information furnished by User
The User shall further be liable to be prosecuted and/or punished under applicable laws for furnishing false, incorrect, and/or misleading information to the Company.
While placing an order, If the User orders multiple quantity of same or different product spanning across multiple order under the same name or group Company may at its discretion treat the said order as bulk order and Company reserves its right to cancel such bulk orders. If at any time, it is found/observed that User has by misrepresentation or any other way has ordered more than 5 units of a particular product, it will amount to bulk order and the Company reserves its right to reject such order(s) partly or fully. The fulfillment of order placed by the User shall be subject to availability of the stock with the Company.
VI. Representations and Warranties
User represents and warrants that User is the owner and/or authorised to share the information User gives on the Website. User confirms that the information is correct, complete, accurate, not misleading, does not violate, rules and regulations.
1. User undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and/or its shareholders, directors, employees, officers, affiliates, partners, associate/ subsidiary companies/entities, advisers, accountants, agents, consultants, contractors, , partners and/ or suppliers for all claims resulting from detail/information User posts and/or supplies to the Company. The Company shall be entitled to remove any such detail / information posted by User without any prior intimation to User.
2. User agrees and undertakes that she/ he shall be solely responsible for his/her Information and confirms that information submitted by User:is correct, complete, relevant and accurate. Further, the User agrees and understands that the Company reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information.User confirms that he/she shall abide by all notices and all the terms and conditions (updated from time to time) contained and mentioned herein.
3. User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on the Website, other Users Account(s), Computer systems and/or networks connected to the Website through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means(whether now known or hereafter developed or invented).
4. User shall not or shall not attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to User through the Website. User agrees and understands that she/ he is responsible for all of his/ her activity in connection with the services and accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of Users right to access the Website
5. User may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other User. As a condition of use of this Website, User warrants to the Company that User will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions, notices and/ or by the applicable law. Also, User must not harass, intimidate or impersonate other Users or use any information obtained from the service in order to do so.
6. Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users. The Company disclaims its responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Part of the Website contains advertising/other material submitted to the Company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and the Company will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission and/or inaccuracy in advertising material. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Company’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
VII. Payment Terms
User shall be entitled to use a valid credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking facility to make payment against any transaction being effected at the Website. User undertakes and confirms that he/she would furnish correct, complete and accurate detail of credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts and shall be solely responsible for any cost, expense, loss and/or damage which may be levied upon the User due to furnishing of wrong detail/ information relating to his/her credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards or online banking accounts.
The Company confirms that the detail provided by User in this regard shall be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party except to the extent required under the rules of any stock exchange and/or by applicable laws, regulations and/or processes of any government authority and/or in connection with any judicial process regarding any legal action, suit and/or proceeding arising out of and/or relating to this Agreement.
Further, the Company actively reports and prosecutes actual and suspected credit/ debit/ cash card fraud. The Company may require further authorization from User such as a telephone confirmation of Users order and/or other information. The Company’s decision to require further authorization is at their sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to cancel, delay, refuse to deliver, or recall from the carrier any order if fraud is suspected. Company shall not be liable to User for any loss resulting from such cancellation.
The Company captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted with or without a subpoena to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ cash card company for fraud investigation. The Company will cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
The Company shall take all reasonable precautions to protect the information provided by the User. However, it is expressly provided and accepted by the User that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any third party action which results in the information provided by the User being exposed and/or misused by such third party who accessed such information without any authorisation from the Company.
VII. Cancellation of Order before Dispatch of Products by the Company
1. The Company hereby informs User that User’s receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company’s acceptance of User’s order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company’s offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of Users order to accept or decline User’s order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of the order, , to supply less than the quantity ordered by the User. Company will inform the User about its decision to supply the products in quantity less than the quantity ordered. User then in its discretion may or may not agree to such modified quantity. User’s order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Company’s servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the User. The Company may require additional verification's or information before accepting any order.
2. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an erroneous price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and Users credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If Users credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and Users order is cancelled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to Users credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
3. User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a "Cancel Order" request.
4. Logging a call with Company’s Customer Care Centre by phone on (+91) 40 4855 0010 or;
5. Write an e-mail to us on – email@example.com
6. “Cancel Order" can be initiated any time after booking of order but before status of order changes into "handed over to courier" on the Website.
VIII. Refund Policy
1. Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
2. Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company for credit into the same account from where the payment was made by User, within seven (7) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, or within 7 (Seven) working days after the Company’s logistics partner picks up the Product(s) from the Users place, in case of Cancellation of Order after delivery of the Product(s). However, it will be credited to Users bank /credit card/debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction. The Company shall not be liable for any charges levied by the bank for processing of the refund transaction and the same will solely be borne by the User.
The aforesaid terms and conditions in respect to refund by the Company shall be referred to "Refund Policy."
IX. Delivery & Installation
The Company shall exercise all possible measures to ensure that any Product booked on the Website is shipped within seven (7) working days from date of booking of order on the Website subject to successful realization of payment made against the said Order and availability of the Product(s). However, User understands and confirms that the Company shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment of Product due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, provided, the Company takes all required and necessary steps to ensure shipment of the Product within above mentioned timelines.
In case User books Order of multiple Products in one transaction, the Company would endeavour to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and/or logistics issues. If User purchases multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be shipped to a single shipping address given by User. If User wishes to ship Products to different addresses, then User should book separate orders based on delivery addresses.
Company may choose to deliver the Products through our Service Partners. For the purpose of effecting the delivery, the delivery person may connect with the user before the delivery. As part of the process the delivery person may request you to sign the proof of delivery which needs to be signed and returned to the delivery personnel. Delivery person may in cases where in the delivery is accepted by person other than the one under whose name the order is placed may request such person to show valid identity proof.
Installation of Products will be undertaken by the respective brands or Company’s service partners. Standard installation charges, if any shall be applicable and User undertakes to abide by and pay necessary charges.
X. Warranty Disclaimer
User acknowledges that the Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which User gain access to the Website and/ or services what Products, content User accesses and/ or uploads, posts, emails, transmits and/ or otherwise contribute via the Website and/ or services what effects the Products, content may have on User and/ or any third party how User may interpret and/or use the Products and/or what actions User may take as a result of having been exposed to the Products and/or content. User releases the Company from all liability for User having acquired or not acquired Products, content through the Website and/ or services. The Website and/ or services may contain, or direct User to sites and/ or services containing, information that some people may find offensive and/or inappropriate. The Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through these websites and/ or services, and the Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency, or durability of the products, material contained in, or accessed or purchased through these websites and/ or services. The services, Products, materials, information, content, Website and/ or any software are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement except as provided in the Warranty Terms of the said Products given by respective manufacturer of the said Products. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to User.
Changes are periodically made and added to Website and to the information herein. The Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, consultants, partners and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to this Website at any time.
The Website and/ or services contain views, opinions and recommendations of users of the Website and/ or Services, advertisers, third party information providers and organizations. The Website does not warrant, represent and/or endorse the correctness, authenticity, accuracy, completeness, reliability and/or validity of any opinion and/or other information displayed, uploaded, distributed, posted, emailed, transmitted and/ or otherwise contributed through the Website and/ or services by anybody other than the Company.